[Dailydrool] sleeping wiv mama

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 05:47:06 PST 2008

Wast nite it wuz speshully chilly.  Arfur an' me went out for last call, den
went upstares to beddybye.  Daddy wuz asweep alweddy, den camed Hugo, den
wuz mama's spot.  Dat leeved da bottom (witch I like) but Arfur shoved hims
way past me an' takeded it.  Hmmph.  Ok, weww, I skeweezed in behind mama's
legs an' settled down.  I jus' cud not get comfy.  Furst I putted my nose
behind mama's nee to get it warm.  She jumped weel hi an' wispered "NO Vito,
not dere!"  Hmmm, ok, so I putted my chin on her weg.  Stiww too cold.  I
tucked my nosie behind mama in da warmest spot I cud find.  Doggon if she
didn't hit her hed on da bord by da piwwows!  She wuz twyin' vewy hard not
to yeww.  But it wuz sooo warm!!  Ok, we went back to behind da nee an' she
wuz jumpy.  I TOLD you my nose wuz COLD!!  I had to settle fer habbin' it
under da cuvvers an' on her leg not tucked in no place.  A widdwe fella wike
me gets reelly cold, ya no?  Finally Hugo an' me habbed AWL da blankies an'
we were toasty warm.  He wuz snorin', Arfur wuz likkin' mama's footsies, an'
me?  I wuz tucked tite against her wegs wif my chin on da shin.  Mama?  She
habbed no blankie an' wuz shakin'.  Her finely tooked da udder piwwow an'
put it ober her to keep dat part warm.  After awl, da rest ov her had houndy
heet!  I jus' gotta twy dat cold nose thingy agan.  You no, I putted it ware
we sniff udder doggies an' ware peeples don't wike us to sniff - but its
soooo warm!  'Sides its fun to watch her jump!

Hope evwybuddy habs a nice day.  Hugo sends snooters to Jacques hu he sed
wuz Bwossom's fwend but I nebber met her.  Arfur, Hugo an' me send happy
gotcha day to Tanner cuz dats wut it iz!

Don "Vito" Barkleone, comin' into hims own

Blossom www.dogster.com/?50296
Hugo  www.dogster.com/?443659
Arfur  www.dogster.com/?443631
Vito  www.dogster.com/dogs/804728.

O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS