[Dailydrool] Da Pawtee!!

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 11:15:40 PST 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I gotz me Momma doin da pawin, cause I gots da armbone
problum, I bee a hopin she spell gud. Dis berry impawtant storie, I bee a
workin  on it all week.
Da night wus warm, da moon be bright, dere be lub in da air.  I readz  dat in
a bookie, why it soundz nice don't it? It be da nite ob da pawtee, All ob  we
all dressed up and boy, we gotz da booze, da broadz, and da bandz. We git
ober to da place where Norm be, an we ready to swing. Why dat Norm, he gotz all
da pawtee stuff out dere, da food git on da teble, and we tappin da toebonez
to  da tunez an otay, we callz dis whut it be. We gettin smashed. Why dat Red
Bay  gang, dey can holdz da licker. Da Brudder and WeeGee, oh da Brudder
nebber  smelled one like dis-dey seyzs she gittin in da heatz. I seyz, I guess so,
why  da Brudder jus bring dat out in da woomenz. We habbin gud time. Brudder
Elwood  see Elder Clara an da Old Fart a headin to da tunnel, dey seyz dis be
aglilty  course fur da dogz, but da Brudder finkin dis be sobriety testin
areaz. Well we  a hearin dis noise a comin outz da tunnel, an we all finkin dis
cause dem ate  all da beenz, but Brudder Elwood sneek up dere an hab a lookie.
Brudder Elwood Blind nowz. Dat bee steamz a comin out ob dat tunnel, but it
aint no beenz a cauzin dat.Why dat Old Fart why he---nebbermindz. Elder Clara
gotz smile frum earflap to earflap. Dis too much for da brudder. I go findz
ebbrybodie and Johnny gotz da tounge a hangin out da chopperz, sidewayz, Norm
dancin on da table, an he gotz to wurk in da mornin, him gotz da foodz stuck
on  him fur coatz, Brudder Jake now a lookin likez Gomer Pilez, Opie done
passed out, Hoagie, he a puttin da blast on Sister Daisy, and da Red Bay  girlz
all a yellin we wantz da Brudder to pawtograph da bookie. Now won't dat  nice!!
Well, all da peepluz come out an why dey be in da specul waterzbowl too,  and
Momma Sandi seyz, why iffin I kin chop da brudder toenailz, I hep git da
bookiez wif da pawtograph.
Brudder Elwood, he memberz dis-an seyz Nope.
Momma Sandi seyz git ober herez. Dem Margretz dey all a sippin be a wurkin,
an da Brudder Elwood seyz it time to bounce on outta dere. She ain't touchin
me  toebonez agin.
She grab da Brudder, an da Brudder grabz back.
Brudder Elwood furgit she gotz sperience wif doggies like me an dem teef I
showed herz now somwherez round me tailpipe, da bookies git done and da Brudder
 land in da jale fur summfin called disorderly conduct.
Dis be da warnin, whenz you pawtee wif da Red Bay Gang, you be a runnin wif
da Big Dogz. Next year Brudder Elwood fink we git hotel roomz, we lock da door
 and do da deal. Keep me toebonez safe.

Drool to all in need, WeeGee, I be a finkin bout youze!!

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds