[Dailydrool] limited edition basset print, Pw Miss Pauline

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Nov 9 12:43:35 PST 2008

I just posted a framed limited edition basset print by Randy
McGovern on Hounds Bay under Home Decor - please
check it out!  It would be a great howliday gift!  For fun,
there's 3 mice hidden in the picture - the title of the print
is "We're So Sorry".  It's really cute and is in perfect condition.
Proceeds will go toward my Elmo's swim therapy. He has very
bad arthritis and the swim therapy has made a huge difference
for him - the bonus is that he LOVES it.  But with Pw Miss Pauline's
high and ongoing vet bills right now, I may have to put his therapy
on the back burner for a while. Please take a look!

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1227126172

Also I'd like to recommend swim therapy for any
basset - Elmo uses a floatie and does just great!
He used to be pretty lazy in the pool, but taking
Gracie along makes him work hard! She likes it,
too, so it's been a good thing all the way around.

As for Pw Miss Pauline, she's doing better now
and is definitely getting bossier.  Her hindquarters
are still bothering her a good bit, but she's more
interested in what's going on and getting up and
moving more.  Her heart meds seem to be doing
their job so we are relieved about that.

Sending drool out to everyone in need, especially
our buddy PIerre Chazey, Synthia's Maggie and
rescue slave Kathi Lockhart who is back in the
hospital.  She needs to get home to Belle right away!

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie & Bosley
missing Dudley ATB