[Dailydrool] Winner of the Basset Hound Christmas Tree from Basset Rescue of Florida

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 16:03:00 PST 2008

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful support of the bassets of Basset Rescue of Florida.  We sold an amazing 6197 tickets to the virtual raffle and the winner has been chosen....I believe she is a Drooler...The holder of the winning ticket number 4260 is drum roll please............Bonnie Bostelman!  Congratulations Bonnie!

The monies raised through this raffle paid for 7 heartworm treatments for bassets we pulled from kill shelters across the state - we are very grateful!  Thanks also to Jacky and Michael Pompanio who donated the tree to the rescue.

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com

Help support the work of two great organizations - Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc. and Senior Houndsabound, Inc.  Shop our online auction going on now!
https://www.cmarket.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?documentId=76037659