[Dailydrool] howling Frank-

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 16:39:22 PST 2008

Nancy as always we enjoyed Franks latest video. Sweet Sarah reminds me so  of
my Casey-atb-how she loved to howl, and she was so good at it. But when  San
di--Norms Momma was here we got to chatting about the howl. Now, my pac can
howl, but the Red Bay Gang can wake the dead. Those guys have voices only a
basset Momma can cherish. Pure music!!!! Sandi told me the story of pack
howling-hubby and I were just in awe. Now we listen intently, we are sending  this to
Sandi and asking her to tell the story of the bell hounds. Many of you  may
know it, but I sure didn't and I am sure it will have everyone listening to
the howl at basset homes all over the place with a new set of ears.
Momma Sandi--got your earflaps on????

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE