[Dailydrool] Basset candy

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Mon Nov 10 04:12:31 PST 2008

Reminder - I still have a few boxes of the Whitman candy in the cute Basset box. It's a round box, a green chritmas ornament, with a Basset puppy in a santa hat on the front. The puppy is a separate piece, raised up off the main box. Really cute! They are $12 with shipping, and all the money will go to NEBHR. Great for yourself, hostess gifts, or friends or co-workers who need a little Basset in their lives!

Synthia
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna (I won a 3 point major yesterday!!!!!), Doheny ATB
Ace the Newf
Saintly Miss Maggie (yesterday was my 1 year Gotcha Day!) & Baja
Maya the Great Dane