[Dailydrool] Two dead bassets

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Nov 10 10:03:22 PST 2008

Dis be Sadie Maye.  I be the official spokesgal for The Dog House Gang today.  Please deliver them to  The Blue House in Oroville, Ca.  Iffen they have toys, we be glad to take them too. (me luv dem squeakery ones)   If they still be alive, we teke dem dat way too, just don't tell da Momma, it be her surprise.  On de udder hand, if you cide to keep em den gib up, cuz it sounds wike Bassets $35.50, Flowers 0. bwaaahahahaha

Arrhooo for rollin in dey pwants!  We does dat ebery time our Momma gits bwave nuff to pwant in our backyard.  Hers neber will learn.

Sadie Maye