[Dailydrool] CBHR Waddle Deadlines

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 10 10:39:57 PST 2008

Hi all,

Sorry for not posting this sooner, I've been asleep at the switch since the
Howl-O-Ween party...

The deadlines for CBHR's Waddle in the Charleston, SC Christmas parade are
coming up fast! Our Waddle is the first weekend in December (5,6,7). We have
lots of activities planned for the weekend, and Charleston is a beautiful
and interesting city to visit if you've never been.

The deadline for ordering Waddle shirts is tomorrow, 11/11. Our logo this
year is a 60's theme, designed by our artist, Missy Johnson. It features the
likeness of the Steveson' hounds from PA, winners of our Waddle Model
auction. We have 4 fun shirt colors to choose from this year: blue, purple,
pink or yellow. You can email our Waddle coordinator, Lydia Cowan, at
lydiacowan at yahoo.com to order yours. We will have a limited number of extra
shirts available at the Waddle if you miss the deadline. Any shirts left
after the waddle will be available in our store in early December.

The deadline for registering for the Saturday night dinner and other events
is November 20. You can find all the details and forms on our website at
www.cbhr.com. Hope you can join us this year!

Peace, Love & Drool!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe, Sulllie and fosters Nelly & Holly