[Dailydrool] Two Dead Bassets

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Nov 11 14:44:01 PST 2008

Ruby Doo here.  I am the Empress Supreme of The Dog House Gang.

Regarding Lowretta and Lillie, if you must send them in the dead form, please position each one in a curled form, as I must have room on my bed to stretch out.   A flat, stretched out basset will never do as they will take up to much room.  If you do not have the heart to do away with them, you may send them in living form.  I must warn them I rule with an iron paw and will tolerate no dissension in my empire.

I did see there is a turn of events and that Nigel may be joining my empire as well.  I can see with this one, there will be much training to do and quite possibly some highly required dungeon time.  Also, I allow no "neberminds" to be hanging in My Palace, so Nigel if those hanging things are present I will swiftly see to the removal.  I can assure you that I am quite adept at this task.  If you tolerate this procedure without whining I will allow you to wash my face and possibly allow my slave to reward you with a treat, but only after I have received my treats first.

In preparation of the arrival I have freed the empires plastic card to hire the contractor to finish the bedroom remodel.  I have personally given the paw of approval to the plan.  The bed will be a custom wall to wall, with individual temperature controls for each of my subjects.  I may rule with an iron paw, but I am a fair Empress Supreme.  The slave will have her own personal spot as she must be available at all times to do our bidding.  Of course since I am Empress Supreme my bidding always comes first.

I must now continue to work on preparations for the arrival of guests.  Please advise me if the two ladies with toys and will be living or not so I can instruct the slave on how much food to buy for the welcome feast.

Droolz and Belly Rubs,
Ruby Doo
Empress Supreme of The Dog House