[Dailydrool] two dead Bassets

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:27:39 PST 2008

Keep Nigel!!!Dis bweak me heart, and I don't know how to speak bassetesse. Yous gotta keep da famaly dogs together!!!!  We have some naughty scrappers here, too, and even though they have all been tutored, they can pick a pretty good nasty.  Alpha JP never draws blood, he just uses his size (he is the seal, BTW), to toss puny bassets.  Pumpkin and Max pretend to do damage, but they have poorly developed canines and they really can't draw blood.  Nikki just likes to scream.  Pierre just wants to be left alone.  But Jellybean, my very own Nigel and his sister Colette = damage control.  However, those three pretty much have learned that I am Mama, and da fights are fewer and less.  Never have my guard down, however.As for pansy's, I plant mine in the front in the spring, and they do pretty OK.  The back yard is fenced, and when the hounds are in the front, they are leashed, so it is better.  Sis and I are thinking of planting some of their favorite things like peas and string beans and cukes.  Anyone hear anything bad about these veggies?  They could free range salad if they like.Drool for all in need,Jackie, mom slave to Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre, Jellybean,Nigel, Colette, Max and Little NikkiDate: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:29:49 -0600From: bgszap at gmail.comTo: dailydrool at dailydrool.orgSubject: [Dailydrool] two dead BassetsBe advised that Nigel is about to be sent to join the two dead Bassets for picking a fight with Cooper, so, could we also have Karen's address? I have to change the label on the airline crate.

MomPerson