[Dailydrool] Bell Hounds

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 13:38:00 PST 2008

Sandi thank you again for printing the bell hound story.It is  fascinating We
have watched with interest here, as Casey was the bell  hound, now Bob is the
bell hound--but he is teaching Brudder Jake to take his  duties. When the
howl begins, I am now found sneaking around trying to look and  listen closer-Bob
will start, they all join in, and sometimes I even catch Bob  looking at
Brudder Jake-as if to say okay ya got it this time?? I do have to say  I am
surprised that Bob is not giving Brudder Elwood this honor-and wonder how  they
choose a replacement. Jake has a howl like a fog horn-perhaps this is the
reason?? They also LOVE to howl when I am on the phone with my boss, but I think
they do that one on purpose-telling him a few things I dare not-- Also,  Brudder
Jake is now the chief ear cleaner, he cleans everyones ears after  dinner. Now
somehow I don't think that one is a sign of much except Jake still  lookin
for food, but they all let him do it---even Elder Clara.
Nancy, I think you are correct--Sweet Sarah is a Bell Hound.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds