[Dailydrool] bell hounds

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:45:41 PST 2008

Thank you Sandi for this post.  Having 8 bassets is a blessing, and today they started a howl, and I really couldn't figure out who is the bell.However, point taken from Debbie, they usually start the howl when I am trying to make a phone call, and the more important the call, the longer and louder they are.... they sure are a pack of trouble makers.But I do not know what I would do without them.  They are my love and life, and they keep me warm at night, and they sure do help my Mom have purpose.Jackie, mom slave to Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max and Little Nikki