[Dailydrool] Hound Wine

jbeniak at cox.net jbeniak at cox.net
Mon Nov 10 14:24:30 PST 2008

I bet it was CruVindogs.com

Their Chardonnay has a  bloodhound puppy on the label.  It is delicious!  Their Cabernet-Syrah has an adult bloodhound on the label.  This one was my favorite.  They were at our 2007 Bloodhound Nationals pouring very generous "tastings" and selling their beautiful artwork.  All there wines were great.   They support several different dog related charities.  You can learn more and order their wine here:

www.cruvindogs.com

Very nice people, I am glad they are getting some press exposure.

Jill Beniak (who tastings added up to several bottles worth over the course of the week I am sure)