[Dailydrool] Howliday card exchange

barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 11 06:12:35 PST 2008

    This is my first year in the card exchange. Several droolers e-mailed me with suggestions. I took the memory card from my camera to Walmart.You can put it in one of the kiosks and make your own card. I really didn't know what I was doing but managed to make a card with a picture of Blossom & Elmo. I paid $26.00 for 65, which includes envelopes, and they were ready the next day. I'm getting them ready to mail; just need to get the names.

     I forgot who posted this request, I think it was Chloe's mom.  I just finished reading it when I heard a crash and paper rustling.  My babies had grabbed a box of cookies off the counter (don't know how they could have reached that far).  I let them finish since there was no chocolate.  They were my favorite cookies that my brother sent me for my birthday.  Thank goodness he sent two boxes so I still have one for myself.

     Barbara, Blossom & Elmo, Sam & Mac ATB