[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Exchange

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 11 05:56:42 PST 2008

There are some good online sites for cards - Vista Print, Shutterfly, Snapfish, etc.

My problem has always been trying to get all the dogs in one picture. Last year, I used my scrapbooking software to make a collage - then I could use any Howliday card and was not limited to one with mulitple picture openings.

If anyone would like me to make a 4x6 collage of their dogs so they can then use that to create/order their own cards from an online place, I'm willing to do it for free. All I ask is that you make a donation (when you can) to a basset rescue of your choice.  Just e-mail me directly if you're interested.

Jan
Lady, Grace & Lenny