[Dailydrool] Update on healthy Vernon

Mary Wilson mewilson at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 10 15:31:36 PST 2008

Thank you for the tips and comments on my burbling basset boy! This morning he was fine. This followed a pooping incident overnight (in the house which is an absolute first and I hope last for him!) and a rather restless night.

I think it was too many veggies consumed while he helped me tidy up the garden for winter... perhaps the parsnip put him over the edge? (These things were not offered particularly... he's just quick!)

Thanks for the advice both on and off the drool,
Mary
Vernon (blushing a little at the attention)
and Paddi B Basset, the family belle hound