[Dailydrool] Moving to Utah

beachmoose beachmoose at windstream.net
Mon Nov 10 15:32:53 PST 2008

Pw. Tasselhoff and Fizban (and Mary),

This be Sammie, the Republican Dog.  I am really touched that you have extended and invitation to me to come and live with you out there in the wild West.  Sounds like you all have a good thing going there.  Mom said she'd get me a coat (red, of course) and boots so I wouldn't freeze my toes in the snow.  I have no idea what snow is.  Wally told me about snow 'cause he's the only one who's seen it.  It doesn't make sense, how does water get fluffy?  Wally said he had to take big old jumps to get through the snow.  Sometimes he felt like he was on a pogo stick.

My big problem is getting there.  Dad won't give me his scooter, can't find a helmet to fit me.  Mom says I'm too stubby and out of balance to ride the Segway plus it would take me about five years to get there.  Dad has a really big box that he offered to put me in and Fedex to you.  That seems to be the best solution.  I'm not getting on some Greyhound!

So, if you get a special delivery in a really big box, it will be me.  I'll be there soon so we can all have turkey together and root for the Irish (mom's an Irish fan and a Hoosier).  Things are looking up!

Yours from the blue state of Florida,
Sammie, formerly of the Beach Bassets

PS:  What's a Ute?  Mom says it's like a Seminole, which was no help at all.