[Dailydrool] Moving to Utah

Mary Mischelle Kemp mmischellekemp at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 08:36:00 PST 2008

Hi Sammie,
     We are watching for you and your red coat. We hope you arrive soon. Momslave had the wood burning stove going last night and it was pawsome! It's suppose to be warm here for a while now though, so that will help you get used to the weather. Hopefully it will be more fun to watch the Irish with you than it was last weekend, the momslave was not happy. Your mom is right, a Ute is like a Seminole, my momslave says they is Native Americans, but we're not sure we understand either. Anyhound, we hope you get here soon we are very excited!

Pw. Tasselhoff and Fizban