[Dailydrool] Frank the Tank is a Celebrity !

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Mon Nov 10 16:59:30 PST 2008

Dear Hubby (DH) Bill has been taking Frank and Sarah on a walk around the neighborhood every afternoon, weather permitting.  We used to walk them right after people-dinner, but with the time change, it's now just too dark.  So on their 3:00 walk today, they met some other walkers, a middle-aged woman and her more elderly mother.  As they approached Frank and Sarah and Bill, the woman said "OMG!  Is that Frank, the basset hound on the videos?!?!?"

Bill said, "Yes, this is Frank!  Did you see the video with the vacuum cleaner?"

And she said, "Oh yes!  My husband and I have watched it many times, and it's just so funny!"

Bill went on to tell them how Frank insists on being vacuumed every time we clean the house, and they had quite a long conversation about anything and everything.  BUT Bill didn't find out who they are or how they heard about Frank!! So Frankie has fans all over town (somehow)!

FYI, Frank and Sarah's videos have been watched over 16,000 times !!!  It's just mind-boggling!

Nancy, owned by Sweet Sarah (our bell hound) and Frank the Tank (our moooovie star :)

Howling is Hard Work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAfV0w9rZd0
Frank, Relaxing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9daaOIfYIs
Frank's Doorbell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S8WKipuw-M
Frank and the Vacuum Cleaner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXB40WcgD-E&NR=1