[Dailydrool] We have them!! We have them!!

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 10 17:18:59 PST 2008

And you must have them too! Don't miss out this howliday season on Pawcasso Blossom's and her slave Cookie's most wonderful stockins' and ornymints. I promise you will not be disappointed.
They make fabulous gifties for all of your 4-legged loving friends. I even hear the most famous arteeste in all the land is making one for a birdie this year. Her slave was even commanded to go last night to procure real bird feathers to complete the masterpiece.
Pawcasso Blossom and her most devoted slave work their wittle fingers and paws to the bone to support basset rescue. This time of year especially with the heating bills that Montana Basset Rescue has they both work in over drive to assist.
Please help them support the homeless ones. I promise you will not be disappointed and just on the outside iffen you are I'll send Sam B. Sad ( a.k.a. Sam B. Bad) to live with you.
bwahahahahahahaha
Happy Day Ahroooooooooooos,
Cathi, Sam B. Sad (momma I not bad), Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang