[Dailydrool] Dull Monday

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 17:44:39 PST 2008

Momma here. I never thought I would say these words. I miss the roar of
Brudder Elwood. It's way too quiet, Elder Clara has snoozed in peace for 2 days,
Jake is beside himself that his buddy can't romp and run, but the brudder is
doing a bit better--but geez, the peace is deafening. I gave him half a
tramadol  and he is in his sleeping spot, counting sheep, or Clara's. We have been
rubbing  his sore shoulder and it seems to help, and I know he will be back in
action  soon. I can imagine he will make up for lost time.
We send warm happy wishes for our gotcha houndies Tanner and Sophie, may
there be many more, live it up and know we send many congrats to you  both!!
We send healing drool to Cassie and Droopy, lets git those tail up  guys!!
Its winter time out there, we hope everyone is warm and safe-

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds