[Dailydrool] Dis soCool

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 18:12:54 PST 2008

Dis Nigel. I BIN SAVED. Well in a way.
Taday  we gots a big box marked Fridegile.It frum Brudder Elwood. And it
gots BALLS!  uh...sorry. Crissmus balls. Ornerymints!
Beeyotiful wons by Pawcasso Blossom, wif are nemes an pritty painting and
are very own nemes!
So now MomPerson don't need Nigel's Balls for Crissmus. (whew!)
Dese whut we gots today much purtier'nda real fing, I gots to amit.
Brudder Elwood and Auntie Debbie, fank you fromda boddom of my big ole
hart!!

Love to everbuddy,

Nige

whut? Llewis I do too gots a big ole hart. Whatchu meen it tiny and grinchy?
You wanna compare hart sises? Here let me rip youse right outta--- COME BEKE
HERE CHICKIE