[Dailydrool] Holiday Card Exchange--Golden Gate Basset Rescue

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 07:27:27 PST 2008

> It's that time of year again... card exchange time.... and time for
> me to remind you all to try out our Zazzle Store.
>
> http://www.zazzle.com/ggbassetrescue* (the asterix is important!)
>
> The beauty of this site is that it is so easy to customize the
> cards with your own photos. You can add your photos to the
> 'message' side of the postcard or the insides of the full cards,
> add text, choose your fonts, colors, and did I say it was EASY!!

I can attest to the fact that the Zazzle design-your-own howliday
cards is very easy to use. I'm not at all clever or adept when it
comes to figuring out how to use different companies' customize-it-
yourself features. Last week I spent a good hour on one site I won't
name and still had no clue how to insert text or get a photo to
extend all the way to the edges. Zazzle, however, I can do without
swearing even once.

I used Zazzle last year for our Elsinore and young Charlie's howliday
cards (we were on the short list) and liked the quality of the
postcards they printed for me. It didn't take long for the order to
arrive either. The added bonus, of course, is that 27 percent (which
feels like a huge percentage) of what I paid went to a basset rescue.

This year I was all set to take our howliday photo and get it
uploaded onto Zazzle when my camera broke. Great timing. We'll get
our cards sent this year, but I fear it will be more of an eleventh-
hour effort now. Maybe Target will have a good sale on cameras within
the next week or so.

Elizabeth