[Dailydrool] Pedi-Paws at Wal-greens

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:00:58 PST 2008

I know folks have gone back & forth about the pros and cons of the
pedi-paws/peticure, but thought some folks may like to know that Walgreens
now carries the pedi-paws. I think it's only the small size, and I think it
was like $19.99, or something there abouts. I'm assuming they're new,
because I can't remember seeing them before, but I thought some folks might
be interested to know they're now readily available at Wal-greens, not just
from the infomercials anymore.

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473