[Dailydrool] Drool please

bsturnbaugh at adams.net bsturnbaugh at adams.net
Tue Nov 11 10:46:38 PST 2008

This is Daisy Mae and Emmy Lou looking for the leaky eyes for Mom.  She
left the house thhis morning with our kitty sister "Fuzzball", and came
home alone.  She had a big lump on her neck that was making it hard to
breathe and swallow.  Mom said the vet lady told her it was just going to
get bigger and she was starting to suffer.  Momma's eyes are leaking
really bad though, so if there is any drool for her and dad and for
Fuzzball's safe trip we would appreciate it.

Thank You,
Daisy Mae & Emmy Lou