[Dailydrool] Dogku book

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 09:47:20 PST 2008

Hey eberyone we just wanted to give a "Bob the DOg Way Kewl Award" to the
Dogku book

The book is co-authored by my Auntie Ginny my real live brudder Pete is her
widdle boy

Make sure when you order your copy you say you want the basset one cause it
is made with two covers

Iffen you wanna buy a copy we can sell them to you for 12.00 including
shipping and for everyone purchased 2.50 will go to Basset Rescue of Florida
who saved my life.

ALso you can get them from House OF Puddles.

Just get one and get a kewl book and help basset rescue!!

Lenny

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr