[Dailydrool] Joey Ramone and a bad knee

Suzanne Wilson sluvs2quilt at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 14:20:24 PST 2008

Hi all,

I know I don't post much, but I'm here asking for drool if I may. Joey
Ramone has had a limp for a few days and I took him to the vet this morning.
He has a problem in his knee, possibly a torn ligament. If he has a torn
ligament, the surgery recomended is $4000 to correct the problem and ensure
he does not have problems later. He is at the vet having x-rays and getting
a cortisone shot. If you can spare any drool for my Joey, I would surely
appreciate it, he's just a baby. At the least he will need strict bed rest
for 3 weeks, at the most, the surgery. I don't have $4000, I don't know what
I will do if that is the out come.......

Thank you ......Suzanne