[Dailydrool] Wed. evening Kathi L. update

furkids furkids5 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 12 17:10:02 PST 2008

Steve called me a little bit ago and Kathi is tentatively scheduled for surgery at 10:00a.m. on Thursday, which will be brain surgery to find the hole and repair it so fluid is not leaking.  Steve had her up walking, and a gush of fluid came through her nose this afternoon.  Since then, no more fluid.  The other day it was running out like a faucet at a steady stream.  IF there is no more fluid that comes out by morning, they will most like cancel the surgery.  Steve will call me tomorrow around 9:00a.m. and let me know what happens so we can keep the drool coming either way.  They thank everyone for their drool, prayers, and concern.
If anyone would like to send a card to their home this is their address:
Kathi Lockhart
1624 19th St.
Parkersburg, WV 26101
Steve will make sure she gets the card whether he takes them to the hospital or they are waiting for her when she gets home.

Maribeth- friend and OBR foster mom who was her Hanna's foster mom (my perfect Hanna)

I Good Search for Ohio Basset Rescue- Please help Ohio's Homeless Houndies!

Raise money for your favorite charity just by searching the Internet with Good Search- www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo