[Dailydrool] scared dog

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Nov 12 17:20:38 PST 2008

Hi Beverly,

                 My Maggie is the same as Nigel, scared of her own shadow,
she has been  like this since she was just a pup, when we went through puppy
class she would  go hide in the corner, when  we had play time, she would hide
behind my  legs, there was no way she was going to play, I have since, taken
her  through three obedience classes merely for socialization  and she is still
 the same, I actually wanted to have  her be a therapy dog, but we could
never get past the noise  or the wheelchair and walker part of the test, so  now
she is just my sweet shy Maggie, got for bid if the wind blows, everything
freaks her out,

Chewing :  Evil Annie is a professional chewer, sock stealer,  paper
shredding, couch eating molding ripping machine, I just today finally got  my three
window sills fixed and they now have METAL  door stripping on  them  " nice
effect "  maybe I will make millions selling this concept  to Basset lovers !!!!

 Can Maribeth from OBR  e mail me personally  about   the Flint River dog
food , someone told me that you might want the food that I  have , I will be more
than glad to ship it to yu if you are interested in it, it  is still in the
box, not opened.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie