[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood hab liddel note

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Nov 12 17:44:44 PST 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood, Yup it be me. I miss me peepulz on da drool, but da
Brudder took liddel rest. I jus layin round watchin me home, and da Brudder gotz
lots ob work to do. My hebbins, da Brudder go on da down low and it all goes
down da toliet bowl wif a biggie flush roundz here wif out me in charge. I
tellz  you liddel bit. See I gotz me shoulder smashed when we be a playin here,
Brudder  Jake he big guy, an we out dere a playin dog pile, an dat when me
shoulder gotz  smashed, Brudder Elwood on da bottomz ob da pile. It be one ob dem
fings.  So Bro Jake he hab to do da deal round here. Dis not go real wellz. He
kinder  furgit how to hannle Elder Clara. Dat turn inta a mess. Brudder El
wood a layin  rite dere on da beddie in me libbin room, Momma be a sittin at dat
computin  moochine, an Bro Jake he a chewin on him giggle ball. He really like
dat one, an  here come ol Elder Clara. She a wanderin ober to her bed, and
now whut Bro Jake  a finkin, or he not finkin, Brudder Elwood ain;t surez. Well,
Bro Jake jump on  up and go affer Elder Clara, he be a yellin it be him ball
she no can hab, and  she xplode. She roar rite into Bro Jake chopz, and gib
him push wif her snooter,  and Momma go nutz.She grab Bro Jake by da furcoatz, I
layin dere watchin, finkin  I got lotz to teach dat youngin. I knowz whut
gonna habbin  now. Bro Jake  goin to da lockdown,  Momma a yellin, Elder Clara
gotz da smile on her  chopperz.
Now whut be wrong wif dat younger genneration, we tellz dem ober an ober an
dey no lissen.  Dis brudder be liddel thick in da headbone. Elder Clara  been
good to Brudder Elwood ob late. Den tonite, she see Brudder Elwood a limpin
and she go rite affer me, she like a cheap shot. Dere ain't no figgerin out dem
 woomanz.
Brudder Elwood be back now, we sending droolz to ebberybodie dat needz  it.
We real worried bout Brudder Watson--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE