[Dailydrool] Dog Door

Cindy Cooper cindy.cooper73 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 17:45:39 PST 2008

We live in Virginia, and I have had a dog door the past 25 years.  I have had all kinds of dog doors. I had a couple that did blow open a lot (it faces directly north).  However the last one I got (Petsafe) has stayed closed much better than any of the others.  It has stayed closed through some pretty hard gusts.  The magnets at the bottom of that door seem to be stronger than the others I have had. A little cold air may seep in, but it is well worth the extra sleep and freedeom it gives you.  Plus the dogs love to be able to go in and out at will to bark at cats, and to sunbathe!

Tucker