[Dailydrool] oy vey

Psy1801 psy1801 at aol.com
Wed Nov 12 19:10:12 PST 2008

Hi, Dis be Sirius, OEBE Seeker and Destroyer of Forbidden Objects.  So, today, I helping mommy wif her pashence.  Dey wove to pet me and wub my belly and ears.  And den, she hab some fwee time and she go on da puter.  So, wike Brudder Elwood,my big hewo, aways say, DEN IT HAPPEN.
I get bored wif my bone and I wook and I see ...mommy turned her back for one minit and i see...and I gwab and I bite...
She say, Sirius, you got my bwackbewwy pearl.
I say, ok, a bwackbewwy, dat tasty.
She say, no, you... den she say some of dose words dat go wike !@#$%^%&%. It s a fone.  A spensive fone.
She say da fone work but da scween dont, so she cant text or ennyfing.
She say, wike Momperson aways say, dat Sirius 4, Sprint 0.
Wuv and dwool and snooters,
Sirius (now grabbing all the magic markers...blue is the tastiest)
Mom (I have a permanent spot in the Sprint line)