[Dailydrool] Kathi : an idea!!

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Wed Nov 12 20:21:16 PST 2008

Hi Drool Family,

        I had no idea that Kathi was sick. I am so sorry to hear that Kathi is not feeling well. I would like to suggest the following idea for those people who want to do something. If you want to, you can go to the following website, www.angelsforhope.org and ask them to send an angel to Kathi. They make the most beautiful hand crocheted angels, butterflies, crosses; and they do it for free. They are a volunteer organization. Each crochet they make is made with love, and comes with a tag on it that will tell Kathi who made it, and if you desire, your name. I know all of this because one of you at the Daily Drool did this for me.

        I am trying to type this through the tears. You are all such kind, caring, and considerate people! Someone from The Daily Drool made this recommendation a few years ago after I was diagnosed with an inoperable mid line brain tumor. I have the same type of brain tumor that Senator Kennedy has. Those angels meant so much to us in those first months of uncertainty. They still do! I am looking at one right now. I received angels and notes of care from people I did not know for months! I would like to "Pay it Forward", and ask you to do the same thing for Kathi that you did for me.

        When you go to the website, just fill out the form, and put in this address for Kathi:

Kathi Lockhart
1624 19th St.
Parkersburg, WV 26101

>From the Caspaw Cwew,

        The Caspaw Crew is in Maximum Drool Production for Kathi. Our Dad is so upset, he wants to just crawl through the computer and give her a hug. We are so grateful to everyone on the Drool for all of the help that they have been for Dad. We knows dat Droolers is da best, and dat dey is always willing to help in anyway that they can. We twuly wuv you all.

        We send Drool to eberyone dat needs it.

Sincerely,

Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY 82604
(307) 472-0163
pheleant at msn.com

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase): myspace.com/shannongerdel