[Dailydrool] \Dog Patio Door

Joey Williams joeyjohn1957 at cox.net
Thu Nov 13 08:38:11 PST 2008

I taught mine to use the patio door dog door by using it myself.  I went back and forth through that dog door several times.  I showed them how to do it first.  Then, I waited until they went to the door with the "I GOTTA GO!" fidgeting.  I got down and went through the dog door and turned around and waited for them to come out.  It took a bit of time, but they love the door now.  :o)