[Dailydrool] Petsmart nail trim coupon

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 09:07:15 PST 2008

I took Joey to the PetSmart Howl-o-ween party this year, and as part of
their goodie bag they gave out coupons for a free nail trim. Well, when I
read the fine print, it's only good mon-fri until Nov. 30, and says "for new
customers" which I'm not. So, if anyone out in drool land, or any rescue,
thinks they could make use of this, let me know. I'm more than willing to
send it to someone who could put it to good use!

The boys are still flinging drool to all those who need it.

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473