[Dailydrool] Dog Alarm, Potty Training & Doggy doors

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 10:17:42 PST 2008

So many interesting issues!
Dog Alarm - I was thinking more along the lines of one of those ankle bracelets they put on people in house arrest!  Seems quite fitting.

Mudge and potty training - I don't know what to tell you.  Gallagher is now almost 6 months old.  We've had him for over 3 months.  Same thing.  Pee outside, then pee inside.  The other day, he had 2 front legs outside on the deck - 2 back legs in the house - and he just peed!

Dog Doors - Need advice.  We're building a new home.  Recommendation - wall dog door or in the door?  This is my "dream house"  so I want to do it right.

Finally, MacKenzie was ill again.  I learned that there are other tic-born viruses.  She was limping, feverish, ignoring Gallagher and not eating.  One shot at the Vets and medication and she's herself again.  When we move south, I'm not going to miss deer tics!!!