[Dailydrool] (no subject)

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 17:00:18 PST 2008

Have a busy day?? Mine looked real good until about 2pm--it all broke  loose,
and what looked like a calm easy day went soooo south. I had stopped at  the
store on my way in, got a couple of those big chickens, was cooking them for
the hounds-kitchen a wreck, and of course, things turned ugly, nothing going
together, screaming yelling people, geez, I worked late, dinner was awful, and
 here I am.
Doc said Bob is a bit better, has to go back tomorrow and again Sat. Elwood
is walking a bit better, and I can't seem to fill up Miss Daisy----the one
that  would lounge about, last one to the bowl, now she is at her spot barking,
raising the roof, give me food. So we are getting well around here.
Norm doing okay today?
Spoke to Jane, related what we spoke of, she said she will call when she
talks to her original vet. It might of been her that called earlier, but I was
still working and did not answer the home phone. I will let you know. I am
wondering what that Doc will say,
Heavy rain today, I could hardly see the nose of the car. Driving in that
wears me out, just up on the wheel, being careful I guess.
Suzabell is certainly doing a complete turn around--giving folks hell for
leaving in the crate--I had to laugh, perhaps there is hope.
Poor Watson, that is my biggest fear, just like Jane-she was real Lucky--my
fence with the strange panels makes more sense--to me that is.
No news on my turkey front-I told hubby I could not understand how with the
economy the way it is that these idiots of mine can take off time and take a
road trip, but gee, Mom's don't know much I guess.
Hope your day has been good--we bee a finkin ob youze all!!

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds