[Dailydrool] 4 The Hounds Holiday Shopping Fundraiser!!

Moore, Martha MMoore at odmhsas.org
Fri Nov 14 06:57:03 PST 2008

Holiday Shopping with 4 The Hounds!

http://www.theuncommongarden.com/4theHounds.htm

We are pleased to announce our holiday fundraiser and shopping spree!  We have teamed again with Kristen of the Uncommon Garden to offer some new and unique gifts for basset lovers.  We have a new basset pillow that can be personalized with your houndie's name!  We are also offering doggie towels that can also be personalized with up to 2 names.
All personalization is included in the cost--no extra charges!  In addition, take a look at the note card designs, which include basset cards and holiday cards.  Put your name, your hound's name or any name you choose at no extra cost!  Finally check out the cute treat jars and luxury bath soaps!

All proceeds go to benefit all our wonderful hounds looking for forever homes and our forever fosters at 4 The Hounds.
All these items will make wonderful holiday gifts for yourself or others!

Crossposting appreciated!

Thank you so much for all you do for Gladys and 4 The Hounds!