[Dailydrool] Hold your houndies tight

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 07:05:55 PST 2008

I was absolutely outraged when I was told about a rescue Basset that had been shot in Rochester MN. Amara the basset hound was outside playing in her yard on Monday when some evil and cruel person shot her not once but twice. The sweet couple who adopted her said she had been abused when she was younger and was a very shy girl. They then saved her again by having some tumors removed. That sweet girl died on her way to the vet. I don't know how anyone could do this to any animal and this family is just devastated. So please hold your bassets close to you tonight. An extra treat and maybe a few more belly rubs just to let them know they are extra special. I will light a candle tonight for Amara to make sure she safetly made it to the bridge and that she finds her way to the buffet and please sling some healing heart drool to Minnesota for this family. This is the second time within a week that a dog has been shot. There was a beagle shot in Princeton MN, she didn't make it either. Her name was Angel. I hope Angel and Amara have found each other at the bridge.

A sad and very angry,

Sara
Slave to Yowza and Jack