[Dailydrool] A photo study

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Fri Nov 14 07:21:44 PST 2008

In an attempt to express my photojournalistic abilities, I decided to document a typical night at home. The good part was that I didn't need to move off the couch, so there were minimal travel expenses. It is basically a never ending game of "musical beds". As you can see, they rarely leave room for me on the couch and I am usually perched on the edge or arm. We lead a very exciting life.

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u167/srossdo/A%20night%20at%20home/?albumview=slideshow

Droolies and snooters to all in need, and even those who aren't but just want houndie love!

Synthia paparazzi to
Bud, Barney, Kahuna, Zuma
Ace the Newf
Saintly Miss Maggie (sleeping in the sunroom) and Baja (sleeping upstairs on mom's bed)
Maya the Great Dane