[Dailydrool] motley choir

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 07:30:42 PST 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6YCktu3C_IFor a hoot, this morning before the second trip to the yard, I launched the hound into a choir practice.  My video camera is very low end, and the quality is poor, and my baying is for the birds, but they were all in the room together, and they gave me a few seconds of entertainment.  Pumpkin is the barker, and she was only child for a year.  Every once in a blue moon, she will let out an Aroooooooooo, but mostly she barks.If anyone has suggesting on a better camera for video use only that does not cost a huge amount of money, I am all ears.  Please email off list, though.Peace, Love and Drool,Jackie, mom slave to the motley choir