[Dailydrool] Wine for bloodhound rescue

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 21:45:03 PST 2008

To make this basset related. Speedy bestest furiend is a rescued bloodhound..  The bloodhound's slave recently took care of the Speedster in when I was away for training. Speedy had a grand old time the 5 days he was there.  So much so that he was falling asleep standing up on the way home. Too funny.

I have given her many things that helped support basset rescue, but as a special thank you I'd rather give her something that supports her cause.  She loves wine. So does any drooler know where I can buy wine that support bloodhound rescue??

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)