[Dailydrool] the doggie door and the palm frond

Sabrina brii at sprynet.com
Fri Nov 14 21:47:29 PST 2008

We live in southern California, and we have two old, tall palm trees
in our backyard. Now and then, a palm frond falls to the ground, and
they can be 6 feet long. When Brendan was a young lad, he found one
and thought it would be a good chew toy. So he got a good grip on the
middle and headed through the doggie door. I heard the whack, but
only once. He was so smart! He turned around and put it through sideways.

Sabrina, Brendan ATB + Calhoune ATB