[Dailydrool] Giftees and Rescues

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 05:07:32 PST 2008

If you guys are looking for a unique and perfectly beautiful gift that also
benefits the rescue of your choice, I suggest you contact Val Brewer and
look at the fabric portraits she does of dogs. I ordered one of Mitchell for
my husband for his birthday but when I got it (yesterday) I was so delighted
I gave it to him right away, and it is hanging over his bed. You get to
contribute to the rescue of your choice, and the portraits are just
gorgeous, not to mention completely one of a kind.

Just thought I'd mention it.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell and Cooper