[Dailydrool] This and that

snoopy27 at neo.rr.com snoopy27 at neo.rr.com
Sat Nov 15 07:59:04 PST 2008

hi,
   just wanted to chime in a little..   drool to everyone in need and then some.  ziggy is producing lots and lots lately with an upset tummy.   Kahuna's an adorable smooshy guy.  ziggy likes to bark at the heat vents when they blow air.  The sissy cat will sleep in front of the heat vents.

Momperson, that was a very scary experience.  Ziggy and I went for a walk around the block in mid summer and Cole dog(a springer spaniel who is loose all the time) came over to us so i stopped to see the interaction.  Cole dog walked behind me sniffed my leg and began a low growl.  Ziggy heard and began to bark profusely and cole dog ran away.  Started to walk ziggy stayed barking at cole dog.  i made ziggy finish walking out of site of cole, and then rewarded him with kisses, hugs, pets for protecting his momma.  we now do not walk around the block we will walk up and down our road only.

have a happy day everyone.

Beth (the momma)
Ziggy (barking because someone came to the door, but did not get off the bed)
Momma kitty (cleaning herself in a new chair she claimed)
Sissy (laying across the back of the loveseat wishing it would quit raining so she can go outside)
starburst (not awakened up yet)
& Billy (staying inside the shed, its raining out)