[Dailydrool] Heating Vents

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Sat Nov 15 13:31:34 PST 2008

Jill the bagel's home has no heating vents; rather it has hydronic or
baseboard hot water heat, you know--those pipes that run along the
lower three inches of the wall encased in metal vanes that send the
heat into the room (kind of a modern day version of radiators).
Jill's favorite spot is behind or next to the desk in our home office,
a space that is 10" wide.  We have no idea how she fits there but we
encourage her to walk around the desk as it saves on moving the
monster in order to dust or vacuum!

Nadine, slave to Jill