[Dailydrool] Ideal Basset Heating

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 16:21:42 PST 2008

We have radiant heat-- pipes imbedded in the cement slab (this is reeeeeely
awkward if they break but let's not think about it) so that the floor heats.
The Bassets think this is about as good as it gets. They know where all the
pipes are, and drag the doggie beds right to those spots which makes the
entire house an obstacle course. (Not that it isn't anyway.) The bathroom
floor gets so hot I cannot stand on it in barefeet, but the bathroom is
often overrun with drowsy Bassets anyway.

Cooper prefers my workroom with it's unheated cement floor (it was the
garage) and the utility room connected to it, which is always chilly.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell and Cooper