[Dailydrool] Got It!

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sat Nov 15 17:39:07 PST 2008

Elder Clara here. I have to tell all the peepuls that we got our Senior
Houndsabound Calendar today, and it is a beauty, jus like Elder Clara.   Brudder
Bob he gots a day in dere and Sister Casey, may she be restin in peace ,  she
at da bridge, she in da memorial page and why the whole calendar is just so
berry nice. Miss Wendie she do nice job, an all the seniors sure preciate you
getting one----you all did git one to help all the seniors like Elder Clara we
hopin!!!
So to Miss Wendie, we seyz, great job

Debbie  Winchester