[Dailydrool] 2009 Senior Basset Calendars!

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Nov 16 05:40:01 PST 2008

Thanks Debbie!
Yes,  I have maield out about half of them.  I ran into a snag on the envelope size,  so I got creative with them!  :)

I have sent an email to each person who has ordered one, if I have mailed it.  I hope to get the second half out on Tuesday to everyone else.

Thanks to you all for your support of the seniors here at Senior Houndsabound.
It is cold here this morning....I probably should not complain.....about 45 this AM,  and the kids are loving it,  however, I am NOT!

AND,  we have about 17 calendars still up for grabs,  first come,  first serve!   They are, indeed, barooootiful!

Just visit us at  www.seniorhoundsabound.org   and click on teh link to order one.

While you are there,  please take a look at out online auction.   Have some fun and bid on our neat items up for bid!.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

wen and the Bounders

www.seniorhoundsabound.org

  Elder Clara here. I have to tell all the peepuls that we got our Senior Houndsabound Calendar today, and it is a beauty, jus like Elder Clara.  Brudder Bob he gots a day in dere and Sister Casey, may she be restin in peace , she at da bridge, she in da memorial page and why the whole calendar is just so berry nice. Miss Wendie she do nice job, an all the seniors sure preciate you getting one----you all did git one to help all the seniors like Elder Clara we hopin!!!
  So to Miss Wendie, we seyz, great job

  Debbie Winchester
  Bob, Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
  Brudder Elwood OEBE