[Dailydrool] My Sunshine Maggie

jessica mueller jesslyn714 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 03:32:33 PST 2008

Good Morning Droolers!
I adopted 5 year old Maggie from our local animal shelter on May 10, 2008. What joy and laughter she has brought to our lives! She joined our two other four legged babies, Arnie & Tootsie, but is our only Basset Hound. I had always wanted a Basset Hound, but had no idea what loving, unique creatures they really were! The moment I saw Maggie, I knew she was coming home with me. The poor girl was so thin, and covered with ticks. Those days for her are over! As I type this, she is lying on the couch, belly up, and head in my lap. What a cuddle buddy she is! In just 6 short months, I cannot begin to describe the love and happiness this special girl has given us! As Thanksgiving approaches, I would just like to say how thankful I am for Maggie Mae. She brings so much sunshine to my life, and I just wanted to share a little of it. Have a wonderful day! Jessica and Maggie Mae in Arizona

Link to see some pictures of Maggie:

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/jesslyn714/